Thursday, October 7, 2010

It Gets Better

I interrupt my heterosexuality to remind teens in question that even straight moms are not narrow.


Find the cool mom in the 'hood.

They exist.
I'm one.

It gets better.

I promise.

I can't wait to see what you will do.



Someone will love you. I promise.


6commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

Cheryl said...

This is one of the best videos I've seen. It should go viral.

Aimee said...

My best guy friend from high school is gay. He was always depressed and sad back then...I wish he had seen this! I am sharing...hopefully it does go viral!

Anonymous said...

Watched every second. I dated a guy in college who came out when he was 25. He's now living in London and married to a man. He's also "Dad" to a biological daughter he fathered for two gay women friends of his. He's an amazing guy. I'm so proud of him and he's so happy.

Thanks for posting this.

Leslie said...

See the link I posted. If you haven't already seen it, I think you'll want your girls to hear it.

Also, do you know about purple day? October 20, wear purple if you are an "Ally"...a safe adult for kids (or other grown-ups); one who accepts those in the LBGT community.

Anonymous said...

I love this!

justmakingourway said...

Brilliant.