Monday, February 14, 2011

This + This (should) = Love (plus update)




Do not doubt the power of 9 and 11 year old girls to throw down their crazy so big it makes even garlic and butter back off. The shrimp stayed perfect despite their freak out, but me and The Kid ended up shoveling it in -- starving-child style -- while we tried our best not to listen to their slamming doors and stomping feet.

So flipping romantic, right?

****

GIRL LESSONS UPDATE:

PS: I took pictures of the dresses. In my closet. They all sucked -- the pictures more than the dresses. Here's one.




Hoping Neighbor Girl will come take better ones in the dress I chose... well, that I think I chose? Also I tested out my heel-walking this weekend with Jess and Cooper and sang Karaoke and never fell once. Yay...me.

PS: Does anyone miss CarolynOnline as much as I do?

4commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

for a different kind of girl said...

Two of my favorite things in one post! Butter and a gorgeous lady! Take me now, Jesus!

;)

Cheryl said...

You look mahvelous, dahlink.

Paula/adhocmom said...

Dress = good. Butter = also good. Well done.

justmakingourway said...

I think you look fabulous! Hope it was a blast!