Monday, January 4, 2010

Heaven, Dear Woman, Heaven

Polite Fictions Beta 2 began.


It's not a narrative thing to keep up with, but a bunch of men and women writing stuff about one theme: the Afterlife.

Yep.

It's gonna be hella deeeeeep. And juicy.

4commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

Jett said...

Mine came to me in dribs and drabs over the last coupla days, but I imagine it's firmed itself up enough now so that I can pin it to a lightboard and dissect it.

RhoRho said...

umm yeah. I need to set aside a few hours to catch up here. been gone fer a while, and you're one of the three or four I'm catchin up with! I know. Exciting.

Mongolian Girl said...

Pimpin' the Polite Fitions "afterlife" writing by way of saying, "It gonna be hella deeeeeep."
You are simply delightful!

justmakingourway said...

Woo Hoo!