Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bullet Point Life

I'm living it. Even me: someone so in love with words -- which is the the only reason I started all of this. But, the Auction is three days away and there seems little time for anything substantial. (Please review Archives for "Ch-ch-changes" - it's a decent read about lots of stuff but about the Auction too.)

Anyhoo, now: the bullets:

* Missy Higgins is an amazing singer/songwriter who must have known me in a past life
* My friends who urged me to listen to her are about the best people I know
* I am busier than I was when I was "working" and I can't make sense of that
* My tomboy daughter resisted a ponytail or any hairdo (or a brush even) before Easter
* When convinced into a topknot, that girl saw herself in the mirror and exclaimed: "Fierce"
* Wha?
* Listen to Missy Higgins "Where I Stood"
* Major Bedhead was right: big conversations with husbands are far and few between but intense when they happen (I love that That Man and I still battle about politics, even if it's once a month. Sometimes, if I've read enough, I can outsmart him.)
* Are we having a conversation about race? I was hoping we would
* This is the best time to be a girl obsessed with politics
* Listen to Missy Higgins' "Forgive Me" and "Going North"
* Listen to music; eventually, it'll make sense

0commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...