Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Watch out NeNe! Another Crazy Blonde is Coming to ATL!

That's right, you heard me. Hide your cheap beer...

I am writing from inside my home for the next three hours and since I am tapping away on my phone, with one finger no less, I am clearly intimidating my fellow passengers with my wikkid coolness. No matter: CarolynOnline's kids will like me (I travel with goodies).

Already got a call from one of my kids' schools. Something about a tree branch and a bump to the head. Other than that, I am sure everything is shipshape at home. There's plenty of waffles for instance and I was nice enough to leave three bins of Christmas Miraclabelia for my mom to sort out. Ho ho ho.

So yeah three days in Dixie with Carolyn and our book and her kids and Scott and maybe a Housewife or two. I'll show 'em how we Yankees do it, as long as no one pulls off my wig.

9commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

A Free Man said...

Enjoy the trip down South!

Susan said...

Ooooh what fun! Except you're going to experience weather Atlanta hardly ever sees! Have some shrimp and grits and a wonderful time.

Heather said...

Ooh. Warmth. Color me jealous.

justmakingourway said...

Have a great time (as if there are ANY doubts about that!)

TwoBusy said...

How was it? We expect photos, stories, police reports...

Bijoux said...

I guess I'm 'tardy for the party!' Hope you are having fun.

x said...

Still waiting for the follow up post from both of you. Ahem!!

Leslie said...

You two ran away together, didn't you?

Leslie said...

You two ran away together, didn't you?