Friday, June 18, 2010

Does Posting Every Day Make You Cooler Than Me?

Or smarter? Or better?


Blogher says yes. I say, hells no.

Life actually happens. It steps up and in the way of all our best intentions.

I write because it feels good to write; I write because I like to; I write because I know I speak for so many who do not write. I write in the sneaky hours I find. I have less sneaky hours lately.

I know that I am not in my proverbial wheel-house as well as I should be. I am so upturned with small town politics, I see only ugly and I run from it --

Hang tight.

Wait for it.

There is beauty in me.




6commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

Formerly known as Frau said...

I agree with you! Writing everyday is a chore and nobody likes chores. Summer time is hard...too much to do! Have a great weekend...see ya whenever!

Cheryl said...

The Lady Blogger Society says no. So there's your validation. *beaming with pride over here*

If I had a life, I'd write less often.

justmakingourway said...

Of course there is beauty in you! And your little tidbits always brighten my day, no matter how few and far between!

HalfAsstic.com said...

Writing every day causes wrinkles and creates dust.
Don't worry about it! ;-)

Kristin @ Going Country said...

If posting every day really did make one cooler, then I wouldn't be such a raging geek, posting (every day) pictures of vegetables and multiple stories involving mulberries.

Obviously, posting every day has done nothing for MY hipness level.

Kevin McKeever said...

I write because even I can only drink so much.