Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Why I Still Blog


Ms. Whiskey is coming to my town.

She, if you don't know, is one of the first (and finest) writers I stumbled upon. She also --- ironically -- stumbled into me at Chicago /BlogHer.
I mean that literally: she kinda backed into me...

We smoked together. We made us real for the other.
We wrote at Polite Fictions together.
That's when I held her hand:

And she mine.

Now?

Me and Two Busy are gonna get her drunk be elegant hosts and welcome her to our small bit of goat debauchery New England and...

(stay tuned)



3commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

Carolyn...Online said...

Whiskey is coming?! Oh dear... First the hurricane and now this.

Mr Lady said...

Um, you forgot that we woo'd a young gay couple. That was kind of key to our fairy tale.

TwoBusy said...

Drunk is in the eye of the beholder.