Monday, May 19, 2008

This is Your Brain on Sibling

I'm am convinced this is how my daughters' think when they think about each other:


song chart memes


At least 87.8 percent of the time. The rest of the time the brain fires with the following sibling-related thoughts:

she did it : we did it : HE did it : we want it : she wants it : I want it : he always gets what he wants : I ate it : she ate it : he spit it on the floor : oh, was she talking? : i thought i was talking : she's hurt : he's hurt : MOMMMY! : get out of my room! : go away! : don't touch that! : you eat it : you do it : let's make him do it : hug? : where is she? : where is he? : don't be mean to her! : don't make fun of him! : come with me : listen to me : sleep next to me tonight : she did it.


Or something close to that.

5commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

Lynsey said...

It WAS always my brother's fault and I COULD do everything better!

Darci said...

Times it by 12, then come back to me with your complaints.. :D

Meg said...

Seems like my kids and husband.

p.s.

I've waited for years to meet another woman (over 21) who loves Jeff Tweedy. You did say love, didn't you?

Kristin @ Going Country said...

That graph pretty much illustrates how my brain works when thinking about my husband. Except the "Things you can do" part would be smaller and would have a sub-category for "mechanical stuff."

soccer mom in denial said...

I'm sorry - were you at my house today? Yesterday? Last week? You just captured my cherubs....

Lovely to have you in my world. Thanks for visiting and I will be better to come on by your parts.