Monday, December 17, 2007

Ipod Bush

The Ipod is still missing; in fact, it's gone.

This is the only time that I will share a W vid. I do it because he mentions that on his Ipod is one of my most beloved musical artists -- he mentions him by first name only: "Alejandro".

An Austin, TX dude, Alejandro Escovedo is the most opposite thing from George Bush.. ever. And one of the most interesting people I have ever had the true pleasure to know.

Looks like the Ipod Scandal will end well, thankfully. Wish I could be as confident about our next election.

2commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

Anonymous said...

That's my boy, right there. Dan Mclean, Don McLean what's the difference? I'm the freaking President.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.