Monday, November 10, 2008

How Romantic is That

The weekend saw me crying one day at a funeral and the next day at an engagement party. I said to the Kid that I felt like I was an interloper at both.  He said no one invites a voyeur. 


I'm trying to make that a compliment, and I think it was, and anyway: this is an awesome song. 


16commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

Anonymous said...

Lovely song. There's a place in my life for something like that.

Anonymous said...

Way to make me cry on a sucky Monday morning. (I meant that in a good way.)

Carolyn...Online said...

Oh man. I love it when you post music.

I hope the weekend was ok. If possible.

for a different kind of girl said...

This song is bliss. Thank you for sharing this.

Deeples said...

Well, I'm hiccuping.

I'm hiccuping from forcing myself to not crying at my desk in the middle of a work day.

And I'm smiling.

Smiling at how my heart just burst from listening to that song.

So, I blame you for the hiccups and thank you for the smile.

Aimee said...

I love this song. Beautiful.

Leslie said...

Bloggers are never voyeurs. *grin*

Great song.

Leslie said...

Bloggers are never voyeurs. *grin*

Great song.

A Free Man said...

Love that song!

Meg said...

Nice song. Thanks!

Leslie said...

It's not on iTunes. *sniff*

RhoRho said...

I dig the folksy stuff. come check out my playlist- you should make one- i'd love to hear it - takes about 5 minutes!

Heather said...

Made me tear up too!

Anonymous said...

A fine song, indeed. Very Lilith Fair-ish.

Kevin McKeever said...

On person's voyeur is another person's stalker.

Aimee said...

Thanks. You would have liked him. Big head, chicken legs and all. He was impossible not to like.