Wednesday, February 3, 2010

And So, It Begins

12commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

Serial Swooper said...

Oh my. Don't leave your house unlocked. I just may have to steal that pup.

The Floydster said...

Boy or girl? Name? He/she is a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.!

for a different kind of girl said...

That face!! I want to smooch on that puppy face!

justmakingourway said...

Oh.My.God.

Dude, that darling little thing needs puppy outfits!! Beyond cute, cute, cute!

CaraBee said...

As cute as that little smoochie poochie puppy is, and it is, it really is, it still isn't enough to convince me to get one of those poop machines.

Anonymous said...

aawwwww!

Kevin McKeever said...

That is awesome for you. Except for trying to housebreak him/her in the dead of winter. That's some cold sh--, girl.

Leslie said...

That puppy is "almost" as cute as my Hope!

minivan soapbox said...

I'm not even kidding...I went "ohhh..the smooshy mooshy baby ooodly boodly"...IN MY HEAD. Puppies and Babies dude. Get me every time.

TwoBusy said...

Laughing both with you and at you.

Congrats on the furry new child.

Susan said...

OH THE CUTENESS!

Me Just Me said...

Awwwww what a cute Fur Baby!!!!