Friday, February 26, 2010

Oh Rain -- How You Mock Me With Your Cheerful Dumb Songs About Rain

Basement: wet.


Puppy: Won't -- you know. Except in the dining room. Terrified of rain.

Kids: Watching very bad TV/playing obsessive Wii and I've forgotten to care.

My Hair: Really, hair? Really?

The Fridge: barren.

The Laundry: wet.

The Blog: um? wha?

Bad TV: I love you bad TV makers because you always make me feel better when a comet destroys my city. I should look into that sometime.

Shrink: Need one -- for the dog.

Paper Towels: Not friendly on the face when nose-blowing. Just a tip.

The News: Did Haiti just fix itself? Awesome. I'm happy for them.

Snow: Apparently, eastern Massachusetts made a deal with Mother Nature. (RAIN was your deal? Wow, woman, we need to talk. My shovel and my kids need SOMETHING TO DO.)

Seattle: I feel ya.

Polite Fictions: Oh please (do)n't bother with mine, just read Two Busy's. We're working the Alphabet of Regret, with new peeps even! It's totally a happy time. Like with unicorns and shit. And no rain. Just regret and stuff...

2commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

justmakingourway said...

I feel your pain. The weather this week has been ridiculous.

Carolyn...Online said...

You make it sound like Sam can't get it on outside (you know, sexually) when I know you mean poop.

That's just too many bad words in one comment isn't it?