Friday, October 31, 2008

Wingman

So a few years ago, Barack Obama embarrased a young reporter -- a reporter who was trying to impress a certain pretty young thang -- by mistaking said reporter for a college student. Obama made some comment about the dude's "baby face" and everyone hardy har har'd, including the pretty young thang. Reporter dude was mortified, but all was made well after he received the following phone call:

Boomp3.com

I mean seriously people? Isn't it time we had a president like this? 

Have fun with all the witches and goblins and ghosts and Hannah Montana's coming soon to your front door. And save some candy for November 4th. 

9commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

Deeples said...

This made me grin, ear to ear.

Tuesday. Tuesday. Tuesday. Tuesday.

Say it with me now...

Tuesday. Tuesday. Tuesday.

I've held on for 8 years, I can make it 3 more days.

Leslie said...

I can't hear it. Dangit.

Anonymous said...

Damn straight Mizz Picket. DAMN STRAIGHT! 'Cause god knows MY specific game has been seriously fucked for the past 8 years and it would be nice to have a prez who could recognize.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, not only was this an awesome post but mongoliangirl, I am RIGHT there with ya. My game is wack and someone bettah reca'niiiize!!!

Carolyn...Online said...

Oh man, that's so great. Sorry for messin' up your game...

Aimee said...

Obama will be the coolest President ever. Sorry for messing up your game, hahahah!

Jen W said...

That's hilarious. I love the guy's voice- he sounds like he's freaking out that Barrack called him.

A Free Man said...

I remember hearing about this on NPR's "Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me". Brilliant.

Vodka Mom said...

I'm with you. And, I am very, very nervous. EXCITED, but nervous........