Friday, August 28, 2009

Wherein I Tell Lies In Good Company

It's the beginning of a long story (literally) thanks to Cii and Two Busy and Sweetney and guess what? I get to play with some wikkid smaht people which basically means someone got really drunk and asked me.

It's Polite Fictions which is a freaky experiment in story-telling, a mash-up of sorts. We're telling one story all together, the whole big bunch of us strangers liars (go see who). None of us knows where the story will go because we're taking turns telling it. We're passing the conch and crappy snacks and the story itself person to person like it's a bucket of water for a drained and maybe abandoned pool.

Fucking splash!

The beginning just begun.

Go. Now.

9commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

Susan said...

Damn! Good company indeed. Cannot wait to see where this goes.

Samantha said...

This is gonna be good!

Heather said...

Ooh, I love it already.

Aimee said...

we used to do the same thing in high school French class. Somehow the story always ended with girl on girl action in the bathroom (stupid teenage boy hormones)

for a different kind of girl said...

my fingers are crossed a zombie may enter the story at some point.

justmakingourway said...

Cool, man. I hope FADKOG's right!

Carolyn...Online said...

You should throw them for a loop and lapse into Spanish.

TwoBusy said...

Passing the conch! Yes, perfect: that's it exactly. (Also, at some point I plan to start sharpening a stick at both ends.)

And for the record... I'm pretty sure most of us were drunk when this particular ball got rolling.

Lipstick Jungle said...

I started perusing it tonight after catching up a little with fad, and WOW is all I can say! Highly entertaining, highly creative, highly fuckin rocks! lo