Wednesday, June 18, 2008

He's Sexy (and So Smaht)

Giant Four Year Old: can little kids have boyfriends?

Me: no, i don't think so.

GFYO: well that little girl up the street keeps saying i'm her boyfriend.

Me: well, she probably just means you are a boy who is her friend.

GFYO: i am a little kid and i do not have a girlfriend.

Me: but you have lots of friends who are girls.

GFYO: not really. but i am all sexy.

Me: Giant Four Year Old! please don't say sexy so much!

GFYO: but it is not a bad word like--

Me: like nothing. It is not a bad word but it's not really a good word for a giant four year old to be saying.

GFYO (thoughtfully): well, i'll just tell YOU i am sexy. SEXXXXY!

Me: PLEASE! No more!

GFYO: sexxy sexxy sexy sex!

Me: GIANT FOUR YEAR OLD! enough! (mumbled to self) where does he get this shit?!

GFYO: shiiiiiiiiit!

Me: NO!

GFYO: mama, you're my boyfriend.

Me: yes i am. now eat your lunch.

11commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

Anonymous said...

I'm at work and laughing very loudly. Your blog is bad for my job.

He has a point, though. Sexy, although a four letter word, isn't a bad word.

Kristin @ Going Country said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Love that kid.

Kevin McKeever said...

At least he's not singing "sexy" as in the Pussycat Dolls "Don't Cha" like my 8-year-old girl. Funny, yet disturbing in sooooo many ways.

Jen W said...

I LOVE it! It doesn't get much better than a 4 year old claiming he's sexy!

Floaterie said...

De-lurking to say that I think your GFYO and my GFYO could be, in fact, one in the same.....

what kind of influences do these kids have anyway? ;-)

Aimee said...

Has he been hanging out with Baby G? Because he walks around telling me he's, "so sessy," with some sort of unknown foreign accent. I think he thinks he's a Latin Lover.

Heather said...

Did I ever mention he need to meet my Gabberdoodle?? She is marrying me later.

Anonymous said...

hahah! hilarious. sexy, sexy GFYO. so funny.

Lynsey said...

He's rockin cute!

Lipstick Jungle said...

W-a-O-W! Sexy sexy sexy!

And only 4... Wait til he's 14.

Lipstick Jungle said...

W-a-O-W! Sexy sexy sexy!

And only 4... Wait til he's 14.