Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lightning Storm

My nephew, who is almost a teenager, shot this.

He rules.

His taste in music is thanks to me. Just sayin'.

5commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

Kristin @ Going Country said...

What a relief to know the Mighty Mighty Zep will survive into the next generation. Good job, Ms. Picket.

Anonymous said...

I love the text at the end - still wondering how he got that. Classic. As is the rock.

Aimee said...

Sweet. But seriously??? Scary storm...I would be hiding in a basement during that type storm.

Kevin McKeever said...

Nice. I'll say one good thing about my stretch doing time in Texas, the gods really know how to put on a lightning show down there. As long as you don't mind the threat of tornadoes.

Meredith said...

how old is 'almost teenager'? I'm just sayin'....kinda talented