Sunday, June 22, 2008

So He Thinks He Can Dance

So I decided this was a cleaning weekend (more on this later) and while upstairs folding, the Stud and kids were busy working on the downstairs. Umm... Not so much.

Please note the shaving cream on the face (huh? wha?) and notice how the Stud is not so much unaware but completely unaffected by it (too busy reading right-wing propaganda I'm sure). And also notice how the Stud busts a subtle little move of his own.

Like father like son, yo.

5commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

Floaterie said...

He already dances better than my husband....;-)

Maybe I should hit him up for a little Lansdowne St. action when He becomes of age....hehe...;-)

Kristin @ Going Country said...

Hey, he already knows that guys who can dance always get chicks. You'd better watch that one.

Jen W said...

Okay- my husband just came into the room and asked me what the heck I was laughing at and I had to show him your son cutting a rug. HILARIOUS!!! The shaving cream is classic!

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. do I love that kid! Can he go to prom with Parker???

Anonymous said...

This freaking rules. Go GFYO!!!!