Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Road Trip Curse

6 hours in the car when it should have been 4. Vomit. Traffic. A weird kinda tornado thing.

I am cursed with sucky travel, no?

But we made it and Spud ensued.

10commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

Anonymous said...

Is that tag they're playing? Whatever it is, I totally wanna join. Don't you just love summer!

Heather said...

Fun! We have a 5 year old birthday tomorrow.

Kevin McKeever said...

And who said getting there is half the fun.

Kristin @ Going Country said...

I curse roadtrips. The hatred is a holdover from our military days of moving every 3 years and driving cross-country with my two siblings fighting the whole damn way.

Jen W said...

Ah yes... Spud- the bane of my existence. The kids ask us to give them their numbers- then they constantly forget their numbers and come back and ask what number they were. Like I'm supposed to remember????

Anonymous said...

Cursed summer road trips. I've started traveling with a beach pail - there's always vomit.

And I had forgotten about SPUD!

Aimee said...

Ah cursed! Vomit with car ride never good!

Meg said...

Our road trips require GameBoys for everyone--or I'm not going!

Floaterie said...

hmmmm...spud?? Is that like colors?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I just had to look up SPUD on wikipedia. Hope you are having a blast!!