Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dear Stupid Website

Thank you for erasing EVERYTHING.

Thank you for sucking.

Thank you for making me think that my ten minutes tonight when I wrote about my mother's mother...

the one who loved storms
the one who tied me up to a wicker couch during a storm that would kick this storms ass --

thanks for making me think that was not worth worth saving.

Because you didn't save it and you suck.

Since you didn't save it, didn't save ONE WORD THAT I WROTE which was probably soooooo genius and funny and smart? And since now it's way past midnight and my lame attempts to find those words are wasted? Fucking wasted? And since now I seem all bitter? Again?


I got this for you, Stupid Website, stupid internet who just screwed with me once again: you are tasty and yummy but I am supposed to be the one in charge. And you just made me tantrum again.

Got tantrums? TELL.

6commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

Amy said...

My stupid ass dog trashed my house the other night then because she ate so much stuff she shouldn't have she had an accident on my freshly cleaned carpets that I didn't see and guess what? Yes, My foot was in the sink for about ten minutes. That's my tantrum. Thank you, now I don't have to whine about it to anyone else. My foots really clean now too.

Nash's Mom said...

Booooo, stupid website! I was just getting comfy in my (your old) rocking chair with some coffee and saw a new post that I was oh, so excited to read. Honey, I could feel the frustration. There is nothing worse than pouring out what I'm sure were some of your finest words only to be robbed blind of them! Stupid website indeed. You must rebuild!!! If you don't THEY win!!

Carolyn...Online said...

Dear Eldest's armpits,

Really?! I mean WTF you aren't even 9 yet and you're starting to need deoderant. This is not ok with me. And she doesn't like deoderant. Because it smells funny. This new game you're playing is mean armpits and you haven't heard the last of me yet!

Samantha said...

Holy shiz I kid you not I just wrote of a lovely tantrum I had and I go to publish the comment and oh wait where did the wireless network go?

F the internet. If it doesn't work this time I give up. Tantrum is now being had.

Lipstick Jungle said...

I have way to many to count today, and since Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest I put the "do not disturb" sign out on my brain this morning. I will come back later and rant and rave if I flip the sign back over.

But I hear you loud.and.clear on the internet and its bitchy little spats of fucking with us. Its nice little ways of reminding us that it is in control not us.

Whatev!

Sophia said...

Things only sound even semi witty the first time I type them out. So if things get lost, like yours just did, that's it. Its over. No blog on that topic, I won't even attempt to write on that topic again.