Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Take It All Back

Because this? This is beyond sad and seriously profound.

So, internet? We're friends again. And I'm sorry.

9commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

Samantha said...

Wow. That's intense!

Carolyn...Online said...

Yes. Beyond sad my imaginary internet BFF.

Jen W said...

So so sad. Saying prayers for them now.

Lipstick Jungle said...

Wow! I heart you internet and blogland. You have redemed yourself.

for a different kind of girl said...

Just....yes....

I'd read her site after learning of the accident and the outreach elsewhere. Continued prayers for the both of them and the family that binds them.

Deeples said...

Shivers... reading the older posts.
Shivers... looking at pictures of them in that small plane.

Shivers.

Off to go kiss my family...

Anonymous said...

:(

MereCat said...

Truly tragic. There are no words.

LiteralDan said...

That's just awful, and yet reassuring at the same time. I'm surprised I hadn't heard about this until now.