Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Black Hockey Jesus is Soooo Jealous

Because today I get to be stunt CarolynOnline for real. BHJ's probably got his panties in a bunch about it but more likely, he's still circling the floor at the Roll-a-Rama. Either way, it's a good day for me and probably for Carolyn, who is getting her beach on.

So anyhoo, go right on over here and hang out with me and the coolest chick south of the Mason Dixon.

3commentsBrilliant Person Wrote...

RhoRho said...

Mrs. Picket, Thanks fer yer comment! You are effin' hilarious, and I will be a regular visitor from now on.

unmitigated me said...

I think there needs to be a Twitter Chain. Black Hockey Jesus is jealous of me because...

LiteralDan said...

I thought I was the coolest chick south of the Mason-Dixon line!

Oh wait, you said south? Never mind.